Translate

måndag, november 14, 2005

Majorna!

Took a long walk at lunchtime today, went to F&S for booking Step class this evening and went through Majorna, the old part that is so close to where I live but mostly unknown to me. It was great, went out for two hours. Apart from the fact that it was very windy and the wind always, blow in my face regardless what direction I turned to, was nice to take a walk in that area; the old houses with the small gardens with autumn colors of the trees. Have to bring a camera next time and it will be soon.
Thai food for lunch today, home made of course. I was too late to call Frans for lunch when I was out, he is office is not so far from F&S, so that will be another day. Niclolina’s will be fine… finding that “Curry in A Hurry” is closed and out of business, it was bad news to me.

Inga kommentarer: